The three key provinces of tourism Hue, Da Nang and Quang Nam has worked together to open new interesting tours in 2015. Accordingly, tourists will have chance to visit the “golden triangle” Hoi An-My Son-Cu Lao Cham, discovering the 1.3km of legendary Ho Chi Minh Highway and the beauty of western mountainous area.
Travelers visiting these 3 places also can join outstanding festivals such as Hue Traditional Craft Festival (April 29th–May 3rd), Da Nang International Firework Competition 2015 (April 28-29), Da Nang – Summer Destination 2015, etc.
To promote tourists, each province has different programs and activities. Hue focuses on historical and traditional values, including implementing the program Hue – the past and the present, the project “walking street”, etc.
Meanwhile, Da Nang aims the attention at river tours along Han River, amusement parks around Son Tra Peninsula, entertaining services and night market on Han River,…
Quang Nam operates 8 new tours to develop the “golden triangle” Hoi An- My Son-Cu Lao Cham and the attractions of mountains in the western side. The province also opens a new beach named Ha Thanh (Tam Ky District) and eco-village Loc Yen (TienPhuoc District).
- Vietnam’s 4 tourist sites named Top Destination in Asia
- Visiting Linh Phuoc Pagoda – an outstanding architecture made by glass bottles
- New 20 Vietnam Visa categories approved in 2015
- Da Nang launched the first mountain sightseeing trolley in Ba Na Hill
- Da Nang International Airport is ranked top 3 the world’s best airports
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015