The 10th Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage Day (23rd November 2014) will be featured with many interesting activities in Old Quarter in Hanoi.
Accordingly, the exhibition of displaying Vietnam’s Yem (a traiditional costume of Vietnamese women in the past) will be held at Dong Lac Temple at 38 Hang Dao Street from November 20th to 31st. With the theme “Yem – the beauty of Vietnamese Costume”, the exhibition is expected to introduce a great old wearing style of Vietnamese women to international visitors around the world.
From November 21st to 31st, the photo exhibition of “the old Hanoi” will be held at Kim Nga Temple (12 Hang Bac Street). It is a showcase to introduce tangible and intangible values of Hanoi’s culture and tradition.
There are also a lot of cultural activities, including introducing traditional handicrafts such as embroidery, drum making, turnery, paper fan, etc. (at 50 Dao DuyTu Street) as well as CaTru(ceremonial singing) performances (at Kim Ngan Temple).
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015