Located in the south end of Vietnam, Ca Mau Cape in Ca Mau province is an unforgettable tourist destination that tourists should visit at least once in their life.
Ca Mau Cape is the tip of the cape, under Dat Mui Hamlet, Dat Mui Commune, Ngoc Hien District, which is about 120 km far from Ca Mau city. The cape naturally extends 50-80 meters into the sea through deposits of sand. Ca Mau Headland is the only place in Vietnamese mainland where you can see the sun rising in Eastern Sea and the sun setting in Western Sea.
Tourists cam come to see Hon Khoai Island group of seas, which is 20 km far from mainland. The island group consists of beautiful islands like Tuong Islet (Hon Tuong), Sao Islet (Hon Sao), Lon Islet (Hon Lon) and Doi Moi Islet (Hon Doi Moi). Hon Khoai Islet is the biggest and highest with a width of 4 km2 and a height of 318 m. In the island, visitors can find the most important lighthouse in the gulf of Thailand and the East Sea.
Ca Mau Cape is located in the area of Ca Mau Cape National Park with more than 42,000 ha of inland and shoal. The spots to look at are Nam Can mangrove forest and majestic Hai Long Beach. Ca Mau Cape has a typical and diversified system of flora and fauna, of which the most popular plants are mangrove, “vet”, “coc”, “ban” trees and animals are fish, shrimp, crab, mud clamp and snail.
The “mam” tree is a pioneer species in sea penetration and mangrove species follow to keep land and alluviate Ca Mau Cape always spreading to the sea. It is estimated that there are over 240 types of plants, 36 species of animals, 194 species of birds and 260 species of birds with many endangered species.
- Admiring charming beauty of Ha Long Bay from the most modern seaplane in Vietnam
- Phu Quoc Island looks for investment from Singapore
- TrangAn is recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO
- Five addictive foods should not miss while visiting Hoi An
- Hoa Binh to host paragliding tournament for the first time
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015