“Colors of winter” is the theme of the festival held in Da Lat City (Lam Dong Province) in the end of 2014. The festival is promised to bring about a lot of interesting activities.
The festival is held from 23th to 27th of December with a lot of typical programs featuring for the beauty of Da Lat, including Da Lat flower space, Da Lat traditional handicraft villages, vegetable market, flower market, musical space of Da Lat – the city of love, and various wonderful tours.
Besides, series of events will be launched in the poetic city such as folk performances of ethnic groups; fashion show of traditional costumes with the participation of 36 teams across the country; the 2nd international goong festival; tea festival.
Along with cultural and art activities, there are also a lot of other vibrant activities such as E-sport competition, culinary competition “Golden Spoon”, photograph exhibition, etc.
- Top 5 best beaches in the North of Vietnam
- Top 4 unique and special things in Vietnam
- Admiring charming beauty of Ha Long Bay from the most modern seaplane in Vietnam
- Visiting Cuu Village – the place to keep countrified beauty of Vietnam
- Activities to celebrate World Environment Day and Vietnam Sea and Islands Week
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015