Let’s have an interesting summer holiday with one of our classic tours in Mekong delta of the Southwesten Vietnam!
Mentioning about Mekong delta, we cannot miss out its most attraction which is floating market in Cai Be and Can Tho with thousands of boats gathering together for exchanging goods in the early morning.
Here is the tour itinerary for those who can only spend one day in Mekong Delta:
Saigon – My Tho – Ben Tre – Saigon (1 day)
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and depart for My Tho, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden.
Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral. You roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC.
This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Are you interested in this tour? For more information about the price and an include-exclude list, kindly download our tour brochure here!
- Three most favored street vendors that you cannot miss in Hanoi.
- Sparkling and bustling Sai Gon on the last days of the year.
- New 20 Vietnam Visa categories approved in 2015
- A lot of activities in Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage Day held in Old Quarter
- Nha Trang hold many interesting activities to celebrate New Year 2015
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015