1. Breathtaking landscape
Vietnam is a country with many World Heritage sites which are recognized by their truly impressive beauty such as Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha Ke Bang Caves, Hoi An Ancient Street and Cham Islands. You must travel to stunning Ha Long Bay once you visit Vietnam to see one of nature wonders of the world by your own eyes. Winding around the limestone islands and visiting ancient caves will be one of the most special experiences to you. Besides, there are also some incredibly beautiful tourist spots to watch out for like Da Lat, capital of Lam Dong Province in the southern parts of Central Highland. Da Lat is a popular tourist destination for its French style villas sitting next to pine forests, bordered by strawberry gardens.
2. Local people
Vietnamese people are known to be hospitable and very friendly. They love smiling and are genuinely interested in getting to know travelers that visit their country. Everywhere you go, you will be warmly welcomed and helped by the locals. People in different locations have their own characteristics, for example people from Hue are well know for being sweet and elegant while Hoi An people are always honest.
3. Low-cost travel
The cost of travelling in Vietnam is cheaper than most countries in Asia, and the accommodation expense is also affordable. You will have a variety of options in finding a place to live in and choosing something to eat. Street foods are very cheap and among the best in the world. Under estimation, you only need $ 15 to pay for living in a metropolitan area like Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city.
4. A nowhere-to-be-found travel experience
Vietnam has all the off-the-beaten path experience that you are looking for. Staying with ethnic family in the Northern mountain area of Sa Pa, taking photos over the sunrise in Hoi An to sand surfing in Mui Ne are some of them. That should be a unique travel experience that you will never be able to forget.
5. Traditional festival:
Vietnam has festivals celebrated all year round thanks to its long history, rich tradition and Buddhist influence. Take Tet holiday as an example, is the time for family gathering and for families to pay respect to the ancestors. Festivals are distinguished by their own traditions and activities involved
- Hanoi Carnival 2012 to highlight August
- Three museums of Vietnam listed among top 25 Asia attractive by TripAdvisor
- Vietnam guarantees the safety for international tourists
- Da nang commence Summer Tourism Season 2013 with Summer Rendezvous Program
- Hoi An will hold “Hoi An Legendary Night”twice a month
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015