Get a Vietnam visa from Laos
Lao nationals traveling to Vietnam for a period of up to more than 30 days are required to obtain a Vietnam visa. There are two options to get a Vietnam visa: through Vietnam Embassy in Vientiane, Laos or via an online Vietnam visa agent.
Option 1: Apply for a Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy in Vientiane, Laos.
You can obtain a Vietnam visa at the Embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane capital, Laos. Here, you will be instructed step by step. The process is pretty easy to follow; however the visa fee in there is little higher than that of online Vietnam visa agent.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 2- 5 days
- Visa fees: Around $50 (depends on your type of visa)
- Your original passport required
- The passport has minimum 6 months validity and at least two blank pages.
Here is contact information about Vietnam Embassy in Laos:
Address: Thatluang Rd, Vietnam, Lao PDR
Phone: (+856) 21413409; (+856) 21414602
Fax: (+856) 21413379; (+856) 21414601
Option 2: Apply for a Vietnam visa via an online agent at lower cost.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1- 2 working days
- Visa fees: Around $19 (depends on your type of visa)
- No passport sent off required.
How does it work?
Firstly, you visit http://www.immivietnamvisa.com/; fill in secure online application form, pay service fee by credit card and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day ( urgent service) to receive your visa approval letter via email. After all, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport.
Keep in mind that this service is only available to Laos’s citizens traveling to Vietnam by air.
If you have any question, please contact us at email@example.com, or through hotline: (+84) 986 364 851
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach