Get Vietnam visa from Germany
For German citizens, there are 2 ways to get Vietnam visa: through Vietnam Embassy in Germany or via online Vietnam visa service:
Option 1: Get Vietnam visa through Vietnam Embassy in Germany
You apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in Germany
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
– A passport required with at least 6 months validity
Embassy of Vietnam in Berlin, Germany
Elsenstrasse 3, 12435 Berlin, Germany
Tel: (4930) 5363 0108 5363 0113 5363 0119: 5363 0100
Fax: (4930) 5363 0200
Vietnam Embassy – Extension Office in Bonn, Germany
Konstantinstrasse 37, 53179 Bonn, Germany
Tel: (49) 228 957 540
Fax: (49) 228 351 866
Option 2: Get Vietnam visa via online Vietnam visa service (Vietnam visa on arrival)
For those who live far from Vietnam Embassy in Germany and do not wish to send out their passport, you can apply for Vietnam visa online through a travel agent or a tourism company
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1-2 working days
– No passport required
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival in Germany?
You go online at https://www.immivietnamvisa.com/apply-online/; fill in secure online application form, pay service fee by credit card and just wait 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day ( urgent processing) to receive your visa approval letter via email. After all, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport.
– Vietnam visa on arrival is ONLY applicable for German passport holders traveling to Vietnam by air. If you wish to travel Vietnam by other means of transport, you are advised to apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in Germany.
– Based on our experience as a travel agent over the years, Vietnam visa on arrival is commonly preferred by its short-time processing and cost-saving.
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach