Get Vietnam visa from South Africa
South African passport holders are much easier to obtain Vietnam visa rather than other countries in Africa. There are 2 ways to obtain Vietnam visa from South Africa: through Vietnam Embassy in South Africa or simply via online Vietnam visa service if you wish to apply for Vietnam tourist visa.
Option 1: Get Vietnam visa through Vietnam Embassy in South Africa
You apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in South Africa
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
– A passport required with at least 6 months validity
Embassy of Vietnam in Pretoria, South Africa
Address: 87 Brooks St., Brooklyn, Pretoria, SOUTH AFRICA
Phone: +27 (0)12 362 8119
Fax: +27 (0) 12 342 8441
Option 2: Get Vietnam visa via online Vietnam visa service (Vietnam visa on arrival)
For those who live far from Vietnam Embassy in South Africa and do not wish to send out their passport, you can apply for Vietnam visa online through a travel agent or a tourism company
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1-2 working days
– No passport required
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival in South Africa?
You go online at https://www.immivietnamvisa.com/apply-online/; fill in secure online application form, pay service fee by credit card and just wait 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day ( urgent processing) to receive your visa approval letter via email. After all, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport.
– Vietnam visa on arrival is ONLY applicable for South African passport holders traveling to Vietnam by air. If you wish to travel Vietnam by other means of transport, you are advised to apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in South Africa.
– Based on our experience as a travel agent over the years, Vietnam visa on arrival is commonly preferred by its short-time processing and cost-saving.
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach