The People’s Committee of Quang Ninh Province has launched the Ha Long week for the first time in cooperation with Quang Ninh’s Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Vietnam Airlines. The event is expected to take place within 4 days from November 27 to 30.
The aim of the event is to promote Ha Long tourism and to call for more investment from European market. The outstanding activities of the event are the surveys on tourism products on Ha Long Bay and a workshop with the participation of the representatives from travel agencies, tourism enterprises, as well as European reporters.
Ha Long Bay – one of 7 natural wonders of the world – is the most popular tourism destination of Vietnam with magnificent nature and diverse tourism products. The tourism week is highly expected to attract lots of participation from foreign tourists.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: How to avoid taxi scams in Vietnam?