The leading online travel and trade journal in Hong Kong – Smart Travel Asia has recently revealed the results of its survey on the top ten attractive destinations in Asia in 2012. Surprisingly, Hanoi and Hoi An of Vietnam scored very high in the poll.
According to the result, Hanoi takes the 6th place while Hoi An stands right below at the 7th place. The most attractive destination is fallen into the hand of the tropical heaven Bali Island in Indonesia, the runner-up is Phuket (Thailand) and the third place is given to Hong Kong.
Hanoi and Hoi An are the two most visited cities of Vietnam by international tourists thanks to their convenient locations as major transportation hubs, but more importantly their cultural diversity, long-lasting tradition, unique architecture and great cuisine nowhere can be found in the world.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Next post: Hanoi Carnival 2012 to highlight August