How to get Vietnam visa from Japan
As a citizen of Japan, you are required no entry Vietnam visa for a stay of maximum 15 days in Vietnam. However, if you want to stay for more than 15 days, it is requested that all visitors should obtain a Vietnam visa as the first permission to enter this country. There are two ways to get a Vietnam visa:
Option 1: Get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy.
You can apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Japan.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy.
- Processing time: 4- 5 working days.
- Visa fees: Around $56 (depends on your visa type).
Following is the contact information of Vietnam Embassy in Tokyo and Vietnam Consulate in Osaka, Japan, who will provide you with support on how to get a Vietnam visa from Japan.
Vietnam Embassy in Tokyo Japan
- Address: 50-11, Motoyoyogi-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151, Japan
- Phone: (813) 3466 3313; 3466 3314; 3481 6354; 3466 3311
- Fax: (813) 3466 3391; 3466 7652; 3466 3312
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.vietnamembassy-japan.org
- Office hours: From Monday to Friday: 8.30 a.m to 17.30 p.m
Consulate General of Vietnam in Osaka, Japan
- Address: 4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 590-0952, Japan
- Main line: +81-72-221-6666
- Fax: +81-72-221-6667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative, Political, Cultural and Educational Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 2
- Consular Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 1
- Investment Promotion Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 3
- Commercial Section: 06-6261-7462
- Office hours:
+ Monday only: 10.30 a.m – 12.00 a.m
+ From Tuesday to Friday: Morning: 9.00 a.m – 12.00 a.m; Afternoon: 14.00 p.m – 17.00 p.m
Option 2: Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival through Vietnam visa service agency – immivietnamvisa.com.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1- 2 working days
- Visa fees: Around $19 (depends on your visa type)
- No passport sent off required.
How does it work?
Firstly, you visit http://www.immivietnamvisa.com/; fill in secure online application form, pay service fee by credit card and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day ( urgent service) to receive your visa approval letter via email. After all, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport.
Keep in mind that this service is only available to Japanese citizens travelling to Vietnam by air.
Besides, your passport needs at least 6 month validity, and 2 left blank pages.
If you have any question, please contact us at email@example.com, or through hotline: (+84) 986 364 851.
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach