Is it compulsory to buy a round ticket before getting Vietnam visa?
Hi, I am going to travel Vietnam and cross the border to Cambodia later. Do I need a round ticket to show at the check-point of Vietnam airport to pick up Vietnam visa?
Well, it’s not compulsory to buy a return ticket to your country or a ticket to leave for a third country before you apply for Vietnam visa since you may not define your departure date yet. Instead of that, you even can apply for Vietnam visa before booking for flight, hotel or other items related to your trip.
To apply for Vietnam visa quickly, you just need to follow some following steps:
– Fill in secure online application form on the website www.immivietnamvisa.com (all details must match with those on your original passport)
– Select one payment option to pay for the service fee (paying by credit card is normally the simplest way)
– After payment, you must wait for the approval letter sent to your email in the next 2 working days or within 24 hours in urgent case
– On receiving your approval letter via email, just print it out and show it at Vietnam airport to get your visa stamped on your passport
For further concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015