photo requirements for Vietnam visa
Do I need to scan two photos when applying for Vietnam visa on arrival? What are the sizes?
No, you don’t need to send us your photos via email. The procedure is quite simple, which only requires your online application form. The photo size requirement is not so strict at all. However, it should be 4×6 cm to avoid any hassles at Vietnam airport.
- How many times can I get Vietnam visa extended?
- Can I apply for 3 month Vietnam visa if I am an Indian citizen?
- Question about date of entry and nationality
- Can you please locate where is the Vietnam visa on arrival counter in HCM airport to take the visa?
- I had a Vietnam visa but was unable to travel,will this affect my chance to obtain future visas?
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Single entry Vietnam visa vs. Multiple entry Vietnam visa
Next post: Vietnam visa photo requirements