Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City) is the most modern and vibrant city in Vietnam. Unlike ancient beauty of Hanoi or Hue, Sai Gon is featured with effervescent and exciting style with a lot of new things. That’s why Christmas atmosphere in Sai Gon is always more festive and intensive than any places across Vietnam. With decorated buildings, sparkling streets at night and plenty of interesting activities, Sai Gon will be an ideal destination for this Christmas.
Shopping malls, hotels, and skyscrapers at central district 1 is brightly lighted-up at night
Tan Phu Park (Tan Phu District) is like a festival of light with millions of led wrapped up the long streets.
The buildings are decorated with traditional images of Christmas such as Santa Clause, the reindeers, snow man, snowflakes and even golden bells.
Three main colors of Christmas including white, red and green are covered the whole cities, creating a warm and festive atmosphere.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Traditional Christmas foods around the world