To celebrate New Year 2015, Hoi An ancient town is preparing a lot of interesting activities and programs for local people and tourists.
From now on to the beginning days of 2015, plenty of activities include performing weaving, sewing and embroidering; music and dancing performs; Bai Choi performs; foods services will be took place at ancient streets such as Bach Dang, Tran Phu and ancient houses.
In the afternoon of 31st December 2014, Street Food program will be held at Old Quarter with the participation of prestige restaurants at Hoi An. There are a lot of performances of international music bands and Flashmob dance of Hoi An’s young people.
At New Year Eve, the town will be light up with firework display. This is time the town will be more exciting with street carnivals, lively dances of the locals and travelers. Besides, 2 programs to welcome the last visitor of 2014 and the first visitor of 2015 will be took place at Hoi An Garden at 9 PM in 31st December 2014 and Japanese Bridge (Chua Cau) at 8 PM in 1st January 2015 respectively.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015