Vietnam Tourist Visa
The most popular type of visa for Vietnam is Vietnam tourist visa which is normally valid for 30 days. You can either apply for single or multiple entry visa depending on your itinerary. In some cases, you can apply for a 3 month visa for tourism purpose; the procedure will be the same with 1 month visa.
Vietnam tourist visa can be easily extended during your stay in Vietnam in a travel agency. Find out more details about Visa Extension Service.
How to apply for Vietnam Tourist Visa
The most convenient and cost-saving way to obtain Vietnam tourist visa is to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. That is easy, all you need to do is to apply and pay through our online application form. After receiving your application, we will start to process your visa and send you an approval letter allowing you to pick up your visa at Vietnam airport.
1. Print-out of your Visa Approval letter.
2. A passport valid for at least 6 months from your arrival date
3. Passport should have at least two blank pages where the Visa sticker can be placed.
4. Cash US$ to pay for the Visa Stamping Fee at Vietnam airport (45 USD – for 1 month/ 3 months single entry, 65 USD – for 1 month multiple entry , 95 USD – for 3 months multiple entry).
5. 2 recently-taken photos with regular passport size (4x6cm)
6. Filled in Entry & Exit Form (On Arrival Form)
- Where can I get Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival?
- How to fill in the Vietnam visa On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form) ?
- What documents do I need to show to get Vietnam visa stamped upon arrival?
- Why can’t I visit Vietnam Embassy directly but have to get Vietnam visa code in advance?
- Who need Vietnam visa?
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach