Vietnam Transit Visa
The maximum duration of this type of visa is 15 days. The Immigration Department will issue Vietnam transit visa (or Vietnam visa for city visit) for groups in tour, accompanied with a tour guide. The group must have exact itinerary and have guarantee of a travel agency which organizes the tour.
How to apply for Vietnam Transit Visa?
The procedure to get Vietnam Transit Visa is quite the same to that of getting Vietnam visa on arrival. You only submit online through this link: https://www.immivietnamvisa.com/apply-online/
After filling out your personal details and making the payment for service fee, you will receive the approval letter via email within 2 working days or less for printing out. When you bring this approval letter with original passport to the Vietnam airport and pay a small amount of 5 USD in cash, you will get Vietnam Transit visa stamped on your passport.
The benefit of Vietnam transit visa is that you will save much money if your stay is less than 15 working days for transit purpose and you travel in a group of minimum 5 pax.
Transit Visa Fee
|Visa type||Service fee||Stamp fee|
|Transit visa||12 USD||5 USD|
- What documents do I need to show to get Vietnam visa stamped upon arrival?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- I am a Vietnamese resident overseas, how can I get a Vietnam visa?
- Can I use this approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
- Why can’t I visit Vietnam Embassy directly but have to get Vietnam visa code in advance?
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach