The new circular No 190/2012/TT-BCT has just been launched in modification and amendment to the circular 66/2009/TT-BTC to adjust fees on passport, papers on entry, exit, transit, residence and visa granting.
According to the new circular by Ministry of Finance, the stamping fee on Vietnam visa single entry for foreigners will increase 80% compared to the current, from $25 to $45.
Different amounts of stamping fee will be applied to Vietnam visa multiple entry with one month, less than six month and over six month validity. Specifically, the new regulation charges $65, $95, $135 respectively for less than one month, less than six month and over six month visa.
Fees on the temporary residence card will rise to $80 for one year card, $100 for two years and $120 for three years.
People who wish to transfer their visa and temporary residence card validity from their old passport to the new one must pay $15 USD, raising the current price by $5.
The circular will be in effect on 1 January 2013. For full version of the circular 190/2012/TT-BTC, kindly download here: http://www.immivietnamvisa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Circular-No.1902012TT-BTC.pdf
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Next post: Updates on Vietnam Visa fee in 2013