Honeymoon is the most wonderfull time that any newly married couples are so eager to enjoy. Have you found the ideal places for your destination that you could run off to go with your spouse? Here are 3 best honeymoon suggested destinations in Vietnam.
1. Hoi An- an ancient beauty of Vietnam
Located in the north bank of romantic Thu Bon River, Hoi An is a captivating place for newlyweds celebrating their new life together. The town has a history going back more than 600 years ago and was one of the major trading centers in Southest Asia during the 16th century; However, Hoi An still remains the ancient beauty as the very days of its birth.
This place is difference from other Vietnamese cites in the typical architechture and the quintessential culture of Cham people. Visitors have an opportunity to experience the diverse architectures when visiting Covered Bridge- one of the most ancient bridges of Vietnam. Besides, you should not miss ancient houses and temple, among which are Quan Cong Temple, Muslim Temple, Quan Thang house, and Tan Ky house.
In the night, the charming Hoi An town is full with colourful lanterned sky, when all the white electric lamps are off, leaving the Old Quaterted in a ethereal beauty of coloured silk, glass and paper lanterns.
2. Cat Ba archipelago
Whoever coming to Cat Ba could not deny that it is a nature’s favour. If you and your lover enjoy active advertures, Cat Ba is an incredibly compelling honeymoon destination for you.
It is not easy to choose the initial visiting place in Cat Ba for its widespread covering beauty. If you love the bustling atmosphere, the three gorgeous beaches Cat Lo 1,2,3 are not a bad choice.
Walking along emerald water on the flawless white sand, it would be fell like the little paradise is under your whole body. These beaches are not too large, embraced by lush moutains. People coming here can enjoy their sunbathing, or water skiing. In case, your honey wants to find a quite place, which is just only you and her there, you can grape along Cat Tien to Cat Co beach, which is narrower and quite deserted.
3. Sapa- pristine town in a pale fog
There is no word that can describe exactly the beauty of Sapa.
If you and your love prefer to enjoy the beauty of flora or the the peace and clean of atmostphere than spend time on sunbathing in a gorgeous beach, Sapa is a great choice for your honeymoon. Located at an altitude of 1.500 m, the climate in Sapa contains the nuances of tropical weather, with average temperature of 15-18 degrees Celsius, which is cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Sapa is featured by the high and majestic of Ham Rong Mountain; any visitor can also climb there to take a panoramic view of the town embraced in the fanciful Muong Hoa valley, Ta Phin hidden in fog. From Sapa town, go west about 12 km on the road to Lai Chau, you will see Silver Falls with the water rushing down from a height of over 200 meters form the mountains sounds impressive.
- Hue airport will be under repair in 2013
- Ben Tre Night Market – the interesting destination for sightseeing and shopping
- Interesting programs to celebrate Christmas and New Year in Da Nang City
- Visiting picturesque Thung Nai in Hoa Binh Province
- Da nang commence Summer Tourism Season 2013 with Summer Rendezvous Program
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Explore Phu Quoc Island – paradise of sunlight and sandy
Next post: 4 top noodle foods in Northern Vietnam