Cuu Village, located in capital city of Hanoi, is a peaceful place with the most significant features of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Spending one day in the village will help you find peace in your heart and your mind as well as explore beauty of Vietnam’s rural village.
The village situated in Van Tu Commune, Phu Xuyen District, Hanoi city, about 40km from Hanoi center. It maintains almost every old feature of a typical rural village of the North, including banyan tree, river wharf, communal house, etc.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015