Visiting Pa Sy Waterfall – Pa Sy eco-tourism site is located in Kon Tu Rang Village, Mang Canh commune, Kon Plong district, Kon Tum Province in Central Highland. The site is featured with a super pristine natural beauty with perfect weather all-year-round, primeval pine forests and an amazing waterfall.
Pa Sy is situated in the central of the eco-tourism site at the height of 2500m above the sea level. The waterfall is formed from 3 biggest streams in Mang Den. Pa Sy in the local language means 3 streams coming together. Together with beautiful surroundings and fresh atmosphere, Pa Sy waterfall is becoming a potential site of Central Highland.
The eco-tourism site has total area of 25ha. The authority invested a huge amount of money to build basic infrastructure including roads, cultural house, gallery to display cultural values of Ro Mam ethnic minority, flower and vegetable farm, etc.
Visiting Pa Sy, you can see thousand of wooden statues made by local artists and join traditional and cultural festivals of the locals.
Starting to operate as a eco-tourism site in the beginning of 2014, Pa Sy attracted more than 10 thousands visitors. The site is expected to draw more attention because of its picturesque beauty and airy environment.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Vietnam is planning to exempt visa for 9 more countries