The photo size requirement is 4 x 6 cm but it’s not so strict at all. Therefore, a bit smaller or larger one can be accepted.
- How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
- Can I extend my Vietnam visa when I am in Vietnam?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- Why can’t I visit Vietnam Embassy directly but have to get Vietnam visa code in advance?
- What documents do I need to show to get Vietnam visa stamped upon arrival?
Search for news
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?