What is Western Union?
What is WesternUnion.com?
www.WesternUnion.com is one of the most reliable Global Consumer-to-Consumer Money-Transfer Networks. In more particular, the service allows people to send and receive money worldwide. “Secure, Easy, Quick, and no refunded” online money sending is what users find at WesternUnion.com.
WesternUnion.com offers consumers a variety of ways to send money through Western Union, Orlandi Valuta and Vigo Agents worldwide. There is an Agent location nearly everywhere from the biggest cities to the most remote towns. In many countries, they also offer the capability to send money over the Internet or the telephone using a credit or debit card.
How to use it?
– Option 1: Send online: You may send money online with your VisaCard or MasterCard at www.westernunion.com if you are from Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
– Option 2: Reach an Agent: You just go to any Western Union agent nearest to your area and ask for sending money.
After the transferring is completed, please send us the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) provided by Western Union to confirm the payment for your visa proceeding.
Please be kindly noted that:
– You are kindly reminded to call your bank before attempting a transaction to make sure that it is not blocked.
– You are NOT required to provide us your Credit Card details.
– The transaction fee for Western Union is around USD15 per transaction.
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach