You will get your visa stamped at one of 3 international airports(Hanoi with Noi Bai Airport, Da Nang with Da Nang International airport, Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon with Tan Son Nhat airport).
Once you reach Vietnam airport, just go to landing visa counter. Please check out the map:
- How long does it take to complete the procedure at Vietnam airport?
- Why can’t I visit Vietnam Embassy directly but have to get Vietnam visa code in advance?
- How much does it cost to get Vietnam visa on arrival?
- I am a Vietnamese resident overseas, how can I get a Vietnam visa?
- Who should apply for Vietnam Visa Code?
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015