work visa in Vietnam
In march next year i will be getting a work permit from a company i will be working for. When i get the permit what documents will i need to take to the embassy with me to then obtain the work visa???
No worries. Once you get a work permit in Vietnam, it’s not hard at all to obtain work Vietnam visa (also called as Temporary Residence Card). With this card, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam anytime you want within 3 years without applying for visa anymore.
Please check out this link for more details about Temporary Residence Card: http://www.immivietnamvisa.com/general-infomation/how-to-apply-for-temporary-residence-card-in-vietnam/
Next year, if you want, we still can assist you with obtaining Temporary Residence Card with ease.
- my trip changed the entry date
- Can I apply for 3 month Vietnam visa if I am an Indian citizen?
- How many blank pages do I need in my passport?
- Does Vietnam visa on arrival counter at HCM airport work at night?
- I had a Vietnam visa but was unable to travel,will this affect my chance to obtain future visas?
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015