Hoi An Legendary Night is a very special event held in Hoi An ancient town on 14th of every lunar month (the full-moon night). The night is turned to a special space of culture and tradition with a lot of activities of local people in 20th century.
And since 2015, Hoi An Legendary Night will be rescheduled from one per month to twice per month. Accordingly, the night will be held on 1st and 14th of every lunar month.
Hoi An Legendary Night has been held for 16 years and become an outstanding tourism product of Hoi An town. This event attracted millions travelers for years.
Hoi An Legendary Night is featured with a lot of cultural activities, including Community Chinese chess, folk game of “Bai Choi”, Gastronomy Market, martial art performance, traditional musical performance, etc. Especially, at these nights, the whole town will be lit up by lanterns, which create a magic and charming atmosphere. You can also see flower-garland and colored lanterns floated on Hoai River.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015